Using wrist-based heart rate data, Garmin's vívoactive HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts. Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with vívoactive HR. Its GPS-enabled built-in sports apps track your stats while smart notifications allow you to stay connected—all so you can keep your life in balance. It continues to track activity throughout your day by counting steps and floors climbed as well as monitoring sleep and calculating intensity minutes. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Throughout your day, vívoactive HR automatically syncs to Garmin Connect. vívoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device—from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. vívoactive HR also displays weather information, temperature and more. Additionally, it lets you control the music on your phone, locate your phone, remotely control your VIRB action camera and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with LiveTrack. Personalize vívoactive HR with custom watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from Garmin's Connect IQ store.
- Running: Using its built-in accelerometer and GPS, vívoactive HR allows you to run both indoors and out. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate, pace, run/walk intervals and more.
- Cycling: The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. It’s compatible with sensors, such as speed and cadence, to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes; also compatible with Varia lights and radar for safer riding.
- Swimming: Hit the pool’s lap lanes and see detailed stats like total and interval distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and more. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with swolf, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout.
- Golfing: Play new courses every day by downloading 1 of 40,000 course maps worldwide from Garmin's golf course database. The golfing app can show a simplified view of the green and help you track your score, letting you see if you’re under or over par.
- Rowing: If you like to paddle board and row—indoor or open water—the built-in paddle boarding app tracks and displays all your stats. See pace, overall time, distance and stroke all at a glance when out on the water or in the gym.
- Skiing/Boarding: vívoactive HR measures your 3-D speed by calculating the speed and distance on an incline versus latitude and longitude. It also provides your splits automatically and gives you the option to turn on Auto Pause, which freezes the timer automatically when you stop or ride the lift.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Regular||00753759154394||010-01605-03||GAR43340311K|
|Black / X-Large||00753759154400||010-01605-04||GAR42773188K|