The Pika's shorter height makes it ideal for minimalist bikepackers, big day rides, women riding smaller bikes, full-suspension bikes, and others without much tire clearance or exposed seat post. Many winter bikers are also using this bag for day trips as a place to store a puffy jacket or other warm layers.
- Roll-down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with long-wearing urethane-coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment on saddle rails
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Requires a minimum of 3" of exposed seat post and 8" of clearance from saddle rails to tire. Check tire clearance with bag loaded and properly packed prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes, fully compress rear suspension and check tire clearance prior to use. Please refer to Revelate Designs' website (www.revelatedesigns.com) if using a Thudbuster seatpost for additional information.
- Weight: 12.6 oz.
- Volume: 6-12 liters
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|