Pedal yourself happy this fall alongside the lazy Root River on a relaxing weekend with other cyclists. Let us take care of you. Ride as much... or as little as you want.
September 21st - September 23rd, 2018. It's your weekend!
Friday, September 21st we'll board a comfy chartered bus that will deliver us to Lanesboro, Minnesota where we'll set up our tents, then have lunch. Then it’s time to explore the town or ride…. whatever you wish! Friday evening enjoy an amazing dinner, and later s'mores by the fire!
Saturday morning after a pancake breakfast, you'll want to grab a water bottle and helmet and take off on the beautiful trail in any direction you choose…. the day is yours! Shop in the dozens of quaint stores and boutiques that Lanesboro has to offer... enjoy!
Lunch is on your own in one of the wonderful restaurants. Ride or explore a bit more, then return to an evening dinner of smoked meat with all the sides! Share your day's adventures with fellow cyclists while sitting around a crackling fire. Then for those who wish, we’ll get ready for a beautiful night ride with lights provided by Light & Motion. Our destination? PIE!!
Sunday morning you'll wake up to the smell of hot coffee and Bike World’s famous ‘Everything Breakfast’. Once your tummies are refilled, we get to go back out on the trails, or shop the shops until we board the bus at 3PM to head back to Des Moines. Don’t worry about getting hungry on the way home – we have you covered with some yummy box lunches for the trip back!
Excited? We are!! Please invite your friends and join us on our last big ride of the year. This is a take-it-easy and smell-the-roses kind of ride. Perfect whether you’re a beginner or have been riding for years… this is more about the experience – and we promise you a GREAT ONE!!
- Chartered bus to destination & home
- Camp site rental
- Full SAG & Support by Bike World
- five meals, beverages, snacks and pie, including box lunch for bus trip home
- Evening bonfires
- Night ride with Light & Motion crew
- 2019 DMCC (Des Moines Cycle Club) membership
NEW: For $50 extra, we will provide the tent and air mattress, PLUS take care of setup and tear down! Please just select the "with tent" option when you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I use my own personal bikes? Yup! Drop your bike off at our West Des Moines shop (5003 EP True Pkwy
West Des Moines, IA 50265) on Thursday, Sept. 20th by noon.
- What if I don't have a bike to bring along? We can find a solution for you. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are we camping outside? Yes, and it's a blast!
- Do we bring our own tents? Yes, You will bring those along with your clothing/gear when you come for the bus on Friday morning. If you don't want to worry about that, we offer a tent & air mattress upgrade (including setup and breakdown) for only $50 extra. Just select the "with tent" option when you buy.
Additional questions? Contact email@example.com
|Tour de Fall Registration||RRT2015||ROOT RIVER|
|Tour de Fall Registration with tent||RRTT||ROOT RIVER TENT|